Extending DG Calendar Navigation...

Topic:Extending DG Calendar Navigation...

Has anyone come up with scripts to support extended discussion group calendar navigation? I don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone is willing to share some code already created.

Here's what I'm looking for. I think! Heh. :-) Something along the lines of a navigation bar above or below the calendar. Where you might see some text links like so...

|<  <<<  <<  <  > >> >>> >|

|<  -  first message

<<< - previous year

<< - previous month

< - previous day

> - next day

>> - next month

>>> - next year

>| - last message

I suppose one would want to get fancy and have the links be contextually accurate. For example, if there is no next month then don't make that link active.

The other thing that would be nice would be a go to date form. One would fill in the MM/DD/YY hit the ole go button and be taken off to that date, assuming that it's there of course. Otherwise some kind of feedback to tell the user there was no such date.

If no one is working on this, I'll start diggin' in a couple of days.

Toodle-loooooooo.......
Thomas