news link in DG

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:5/2/1999; 2:22:12 PM
Topic:news link in DG

For me, the link to scripting news in this DG always (well for the last few weeks anyway :-) returns the default DG page instead of the scripting news page.

Remember - http://news.userland.com/ may not necessarily the same as http://news.userland.com/default

hmmm....so after posting this note - both the link in the note and the link at the top of the page take me to the scripting news page...maybe murphy's being playing with me for the last month!

Cheers, Christopher