Frontier on Carbon

Author:Lixian B. Chiu
Posted:5/3/1999; 8:01:30 AM
Topic:Frontier on Carbon

I ran the Carbon dater against Frontier and it reveals that 88.3% of the app will be fine under Carbon, 1.4% will be supported but with modification, 2.2% will be supported but not recommended, 1% is under evaluation by Apple, 7.0% will be unsupported.

Anyway, I don't know why I did that. IHMO, I think Dave should do this and release the report to us, even if he chooses not to move to support Carbon. At least, his Mac customers will be prepared for this, maybe by start the migration to NT.