Re: Training Soldiers

Author:Karl Fast

A quote, from the film Lawrence of Arabia, that might help here. I do not post this as agreement for one side or the other, but because I like bold statements such as this that make me pause and think.

Young men make wars and the virtues of war are the virtues of young men: courage and hope for the future. Then old men make the peace, and the vices of peace are the vices of old men: mistrust and caution.

--Prince Feisal (Alec Guiness), Lawrence of Arabia