Re: Idiots are everywhere

Author:Mike Murry

Gandhi, in World War II, thought that the Jews should walk willingly into the gas chambers and thus reform the Nazis by the strength of their moral authority.

The Nazis of the world will never be reformed by any amount of moral authority. It the ones who know what is happening and ignore it who will be most effected by the actions of a pacifist.

Being non-violent is not easy. I've been at it 15+ years and I have to work at it every single day. To me there are some things that are more important than my physical body. Obviously, not everyone agrees with me, but I don't think the human race will survive very much longer if we keep treating each other the way we do.