Re: Americans are idiots

Author:Fredrik Lundh

The rambouillet draft agreement is available here: http://www.balkanaction.org/pubs/kia299.html

(if I put on my suit, appendix B looks like a stock contract for "countries accepting to be temporarily occupied by foreign military troops"...)

The amount of changes in the serb counter-proposal, on the other hand, clearly indicates that the both sides were very far apart when the negotiations broke down: http://www.balkanaction.org/pubs/skia399.pdf (a scanned fax).