Mark Weiser

Author:Monty Hayter
Posted:5/5/1999; 8:37:54 AM
Topic:Mark Weiser

You're right - it is a hard article to read. Besides the technology community losing one of it's bright lights, it hits uncomfortably close to home. I just lost my wife to breast cancer (three weeks ago today, as a matter of fact)...she was 36. While she was originally diagnosed five years ago, in the end, like Mark, it progressed very rapidly.

My heart goes out to his wife and children (I have a 20-month old son myself). We can take comfort in the fact that they lived their lives fully, and that they're beyond any pain.

Monty Hayter

http://abreast.paralynx.com - Breast Cancer Information and Awareness

PS: Please support cancer research!