Re: Idiots are everywhere

Author:Jesper Anderson

>> I did not say that. Defeat of the democratically elected German Nazi government was the necessary precursor to its reformation. Is this in dispute? <<

This is very much in dispute. The nazi government was defeated and removed. That's pretty far from any definition of reformed I can find.

The fact is, we don't know and we never will know if the nazi government could have been reformed. In the light of the events as they happened it's unlikely it was possible, but the non violence philosophy of Ghandi did help India gain independence.