JavaScript

Author:David Glenn
Posted:5/5/1999; 11:17:48 AM
Topic:JavaScript

I have some javascript (multi-line functions) that is unique to a few pages (not to be included in pageheader for all pages). How is this typically handled?

Problems: - I can't seem to use the directive #javaScript with multi-line strings (how do I define a multiline string like this?) - I would like to have the script defined in a #tool table and call it like #javaScript web.this.javascriptname, however this doesn't render

thx dave