Re: Designing Accessible Websites

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/7/1999; 1:04:30 AM
Topic:Designing Accessible Websites

You should be designing accessible sites already, because it's a nice thing to do.

That's another subject. This is clearly one of the things you value, but when you press an issue so hard, saying "you should", you're going to provoke the kind of personal response you got and didn't like.

Personally, I don't like it when other people impose their values on me, and I imagine other people feel the same way.