[ANN] Group Calendar App

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:5/7/1999; 1:20:01 PM
Topic:[ANN] Group Calendar App

I have put together a new Frontier 6 app for group event scheduling. In case you do not know what that is, it is just like the browser-based calendars that Yahoo and when.com offer. In fact, I used when.com as a model for the app and named it when.root, so if you're familiar with when.com you should have no trouble with my app.

This app is part of a two part app I'm building for use at my office. I'll be working on the 2nd part soon (a time report app) and will release that part as well.

Anyways, if you want to get a copy its at

http://www.vkamedia.com/downloads/when.root

As usual, if your using a Mac you'll have to do a save as source and change the TYPE/CREATOR.

Unlike the last sample I released, I plan on updating this to make it do more things. So if you have suggestions or code that you would like to contribute, I'll be more than happy to accept it.

If you have problems downloading it or questions/comments about the app, I can be reached at mike@vkamedia.com.

Thanks and enjoy!