Re: The need for the 2nd amendment

Author:Eric Kidd

Everyone singles out that particular group. I think the danger from them is vastly overblown. Some of my best friends are Christians. :-) But not that kind. From their point of view, they feel rather threatened as well by government actions. When you look at things from the other side, win-win becomes a possibility.

Please note that I wasn't picking on Christians. I have great respect for most religions, and for Christianity in particular. (My own private beliefs are just that. Private.)

But a significant and powerful group of people did try to make America an officially "Christian" nation during the last twenty years. In light of Clinton's failed impeachment, many of them have decided to take their toys and go home.