Problem with images and #members

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:5/7/1999; 2:49:30 PM
Topic:Problem with images and #members

I just noticed a small cosmetic bug in my Group Calendar App that I have no idea how to fix. The first time a person goes to the website they are redirected to the logon page because they are not yet a member. And because of this all the images on the page are shown as broken. The images live in #images at the top level of the website and every page that refers to these images gets the url from entries I have created in the #urls table. (BTW, I set it up this way because imgRef would not work on pages with pathargs, so if I'm doing something wrong or if there is better way to do this I'd love to know). These are absolute paths so it shouldn't have any problems finding them.

I'm thinking the images are not being displayed on the pages in the public table because they are being blocked by #members. Once you get a password and logon the images will appear on these pages.

Any ideas on how I should approach this? Thanks.