Re: HTML support in Mac OS?

Author:John Brewer
Posted:5/8/1999; 1:02:22 PM
Topic:HTML support in Mac OS?

Dave didn't kill OpenDoc, although I wish he could have, especially before I wasted six months of my life developing for that elephant. OpenDoc's slavish devotion to a persistent document model made it absolutely the wrong model for an embeddable web browser. It's to the Cyberdog team's credit that they were able to build a pretty good browser on top of OpenDoc.