Re: xml-dev posting

Author:Carmen
Posted:5/9/1999; 7:34:47 PM
Topic:Update on My.UserLand.Com

Ok, I claim to have the first application to use this file:

http://www.vertexdev.com/HeadlineViewer

This is a Windows shareware app (currently at version 0.6.0, no registration until version 1.0) which can read the service list, let you choose which ones you want to subscribe to, then let you easily see the headlines, flip between providers, and click to open the articles in the browser.

You can import the entire list by pushing a single button in the Settings page. Try it!

It is very cool, even if I do say so myself.

I am very interested in getting feedback on this.

Carmen