Re: HTML support in Mac OS?

Author:Mike Cohen
Posted:5/10/1999; 6:46:12 AM
Topic:HTML support in Mac OS?

I really hate CyberDog. I've tried it a few times, but it never lasted more than a few days on my machine before I finally got disgusted and trashed it.

For one thing, it's horribly slow. That alone makes it unusable as a serious web browser.

Also, it has always lacked support for most HTML features and I always found that most pages didn't render correctly in CyberDog.