Re: Internic Story #?

Author:alex burton
Posted:5/11/1999; 9:56:15 PM
Topic:Internic Story #?

hello all,

we've been through some similar problems with the Internic; the most memorable (to date) being moving a domain to a new ISP; it took over three months and countless exchanges.

maybe it was coincidence but the day before everything got solved i posted a polite-but-edgy complaint on network solutions's feedback page:

http://www.netsol.com/contact/index.html

(and at least it does not generate annoying atomaitc replies...)

now, we're trying to pay for a new domain and their server won't allow me...

Alex.