Jumping to the topic message

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/12/1999; 7:06:16 AM
Topic:Discussion group interface troubles

OK, I've just added a feature, there's a new header for each non-top-level message, called "Topic".

It links to the top-level topic in the thread. So if you're deeply nested, you're always one click away from the topmost message.

However, in doing this feature I uncovered an internal problem in our process here, and I'm going to have to work with Andre on making sure that this work flows out to Frontier users. There's no point making these improvements if they're only for discuss.userland.com.