Re: I did the deed! (Caldera Resource)

Author:Rudy Rugebregt
Posted:5/12/1999; 9:48:52 AM
Topic:Installing RedHat 6.0

I also switched from RedHat to Caldera. The easiest (and cheapest) way to get the Caldera distribution is to buy "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Linux" by Ricart. For $16.95 at Frys you get a decent book plus a CD with the Caldera software including StarOffice, a Works-like productivity package. As a non-technical person with an end-users point of view, I found the Caldera installation and KDE interface much nicer than Red Hat.

Now, if only someone would port MORE to Linux...