Re: Dead Dead web sites

Author:Lawrence Lee
Posted:5/12/1999; 12:03:04 PM
Topic:Dead Dead web sites

Yesterday I was playing with Imagine Radio (where you can rate different artists for your own streamed radio station) and it was pointed out to me that their FAQ addresses their specific arrangement:

"Due to legal issues, we cannot allow you to choose to pick which songs you want to hear when you want to hear them."

"We're required by the music industry and record labels to ensure that you have diversity in your song rotation."