Re: DG security Check

Author:André Radke
Posted:5/13/1999; 6:15:22 PM
Topic:DG security Check

Well, my members' db is on a different server and I only want to give out new passwords if the user is a member of this db. So my checkEmail() does this but where can I put it? (Somewhere before mainResponder.members.sendMail() gets called?)

mainResponder.members.sendMail is called from mainResponder.members.checkMembership, which in turn is called from mainResponder.respond before the requested object is built. I don't there is currently a good way for you to hook into the authentication process. It looks like you will have to hack one of the involved mainResponder scripts. :-(