Sr. and jr webmasters needed in DC

Author:Christoph Berendes
Posted:5/14/1999; 2:45:29 PM
Topic:Sr. and jr webmasters needed in DC

Frontier has been important to our success in the past year.

Success breeds work. We've won a one year contract (with extensions) that calls for us to supply a senior webmaster/project manager and a junior webmaster to a government agency with a 5000 page and growing website. This is a website that needs to move from the "wild west" stage to something more orderly and controlled, without losing its flair and cutting edge.

Key skills for the senior webmaster/project manager:

Key skills for the junior webmaster

These jobs are on-site, in DC. Telecommuting on some days is a possibility.

Send email to berendes@netalyst.com for more information