Prefs.UserLand.Com Kudos...

Topic:Source release of Prefs.UserLand.Com

Kudos!!!

One suggestion for a feature. I found myself wishing I could comment out sections of the #wizard.outline. I have one DG where the prefs need only consist of the password at this point. It would be way cool if the script that reads the outline would skip commented lines. Those are op comments by the way. Just to be clear. Heh. :-)

Granted I could come back later and update the outline but if I could just uncomment the panels as needed... Oh man! That would rock!

Thanks again,

You guys are cookin' over there!

Toodle-loooooooooo...........
Thomas