Date restrictions on search

Author:Stan Purington
Posted:5/15/1999; 3:34:59 PM
Topic:Date restrictions on search

One feature of the search engine which I would find useful, especially for the advanced search, would be the ability to search only recent items, either with a specific date window or by specifying how many days I want to look back at.

Recently most of my searches are looking for items which apply to mainresponder and related products, which is only a few months old. I would like to specify a seach for information generated in the last 90 days.