Re: Serving pdf documents

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:5/16/1999; 2:15:46 PM
Topic:A dream: Posting to a DG via email

Have you tried the Load Image File... command from the Web menu? It will insist on loading the file into an #images table or into user.html.images

hmmm....I used to think that too...but it doesn't do that at all. OMM (NT) it happily loads any binary file into the currently selected table. A very handy feature - not a bug I want to see fixed :-)

Cheers, Christopher