netFrontier on 6.0

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:5/16/1999; 2:11:53 PM
Topic:netFrontier on 6.0

I am making a transition from 4.2 to 6.0.

I have come to depend upon netFrontier from Preston Holmes. Is there any considerations I should take into account when installing and running netFrontier in my spiffy new Frontier 6.0?

What about the TCPCMD extension that was needed for 4.2? Does that need to be installed?

I have yet to find a reference to netFrontier and 6.0 issues, so any info you could put me on to would really help.

-Erin Clerico DB II, IRTS Systems Develpment Group Kern County Superintendent of Schools