Re: Which Linux for MacOS?

Author:Jason Haas
Posted:5/17/1999; 8:02:15 AM
Topic:Which Linux for MacOS?

Dave wrote

> Thanks for the info Jason! I hope you become a regular here as we > gather energy around Linux.

Thank you!

I think you might be curious to know that we did a lot of work on getting the LinuxPPC 4.0 distribution together in Madison. :) Many of our "business meetings" were held in a tropical-themed bar on Williamson St.

To all: I'm happy to field basic questions about Linux. I'll do my best to answer them. One of the most frequently asked ones is, "When is R5 going to come out?" Well, we're skipping LinuxExpo this week to get it done. It's almost there!

Thanks, Jason jhaas@linuxppc.com