ANN: libGd v1.0b1

Author:Arnold V. Lesikar
Posted:5/17/1999; 9:31:21 AM
Topic:ANN: libGd v1.0b1

It's at http://einstein.stcloudstate.edu/libGd/.

LibGD is a Frontier graphics extension (DLL) for creating and manipulating images in GIF format. It includes a text engine for rendering text with TrueType outline fonts.

This last version produces somewhat more compact image files than earlier versions. Since I'm planning no further updates - except for bug fixes, I'm calling it a beta.

That's gonna be it for a while.

arn