Community! Re: Third Voice

Author:Adam Vandenberg
Posted:5/18/1999; 11:54:30 AM
Topic:Third Voice

External annotations will only really be useful if comments can be related via "community". This lets me read only those comments by a subset of "everyone" that I think I trust.

So, I might join a community for touring cyclists in the NorthWest, and expect to see useful comments on Cannodale's website.

The comments would then become moderated, either through active moderation by a community owner (too much work!), or some 'Slashdot' style community moderation.