Third Voice

Author:Andy Babiec
Posted:5/18/1999; 10:30:20 AM
Topic:Third Voice

I tried out the Third Voice IE plug-in and it only reminded me why I stay away from forums that are not moderated.

I went to some web sites and didn't find any interesting comments. I then went to msnbc and the only comments I found were "die Jew die" and other comments like this. I think it could be useful but the junk to info ratio is too high to be of any use.