Re: Another delivery system

Author:James Spahr
Posted:5/18/1999; 1:28:29 PM
Topic:It might be OVER for MP3....

Why MD's never caught on in the US is beyond me--they're way way cool, are extremely portable, and don't skip like CD's do.

they are really very nice. I believe there are still US tarrifs on them. Have you seen how expensive the MD technology is in the States? its a great deal higher than the prices in Japan.

I remember reading an article that the music industry pushed for the MD tarrifs, afriad of consumers with the ability to make 'perfect' copies.