Re: InterSolv drops Mac ODBC support?

Author:Joshua Allen
Posted:5/19/1999; 8:14:54 AM
Topic:InterSolv drops Mac ODBC support?

This didn't make my Monday that's for sure. I have searched the Merant Web Site ( http://www.merant.com ) high and low for any mention of this and still haven't been able to find anything. Since Intersolv and Merant have merged it has been impossible to find anything on the site concerning the Mac ODBC drivers, perhaps they want it that way. I would welcome any thoughts on any third party driver. Henri Asseily suggested on the Frontier ODBC list that at least they should open source the code before discontinuing the driver completely.

By the way my only source for this also was O'Grady's Power Page. I haven't been able to find anything else on this.