Re: Frontier web svr error on dynamic pages???

Author:David Glenn
Posted:5/20/1999; 2:28:23 PM
Topic:Frontier web svr error on dynamic pages???

Well, I guess it is corrupt in a way. ;-)

No special custom scripts that manipulate user. I diffed the two frontier.root files (backup and current) and found many differences, most of which had to do with WebEdit. Nothing stuck out as real obvious unfortunately.

Not sure what went wrong, however I have reverted to the backup for the moment. I'll just work up the changes from there, and start a better backup program.

thx dave