Re: Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/21/1999; 12:22:12 PM
Topic:Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

I know (non-ed) people who are interested, but it's going to require an ISP who can supply Frontier hosting at a reasonable cost.

Ahhhh. That's what I wanted to hear!

I think we're approaching the point where it would work better if we ran servers for people. That way it can all be reallly easy.

And that's the point of working on UIs.

Dave