Is there a way to see if a script is compiled?

Author:Tommy Sundström
Posted:5/23/1999; 3:42:43 AM
Topic:Is there a way to see if a script is compiled?

I'm building a script that walks through a table and removes all the breakpoints from the scripts.

It seams that after removing them you need to compile the script, to make the change stick.

Now I'm poundering if this is a problem. I know that agents sometimes are uncompiled to prevent them from running.

Is there other resons for a script to be uncompiled?

Is there any way to test if a script is uncompiled?