Re: WebEdit 2.0

Author:Stan Purington
Posted:5/23/1999; 1:19:51 PM
Topic:WebEdit 2.0

I installed WebEdit 2.0 on a client and a server.

Get from server works fine. Render on server works fine.

Check out generates 'error code 4: Can't call "item#1" because it isn't a script.

Send to server sends the object but returns the same error as checking out.

I when back and reran the custody, webedit and webeditserver init scripts but still get the same errors

Any clues?