Re: CMS!

Author:Jim Roepcke
Posted:5/23/1999; 10:29:22 AM
Topic:Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

Thanks very much for understanding, Dave.

To the VARs: I'm not going to _never_ purchase 3rd party add-ons... but what I would buy would be peripheral to the core stuff I look to UserLand for.

The "VA" in VAR is the important thing -- I would probably consider buying things like FTP servers or mail/list servers or DLLs that connected to wild and funky things that for one reason or another we could use -- because I don't look to UserLand to deliver those kinds of features.

But like I said, when it has to do with core CMS on Frontier, I look to UserLand.

Thanks for listening.... really, thanks!

Jim