Re: Help for a newbie

Author:Jared Jackson
Posted:5/25/1999; 7:22:09 AM
Topic:Help for a newbie

André,

Thanks for the speedy response. When I tried this on the machine I'm trying to set up at my office I got a dns error. So I tried it on my computer at home by installing frontier and starting from scratch and it works. I must have some of the settings all goofed up on my work computer so I'll go back there now and start over. Thanks again for your help.

Jared