Help for a newbie

Author:Jared Jackson
Posted:5/22/1999; 3:41:44 PM
Topic:Help for a newbie

I have tried to set up a discussion group following the directions for each step. When I try to test -- html://localhost/htmlInterfaces/logon/ -- I am referred to www.localhost.com and receive a file not found error.

I am new to Fontier 6.0 and I have tried everything I can think of. There must be a simple solution and I would appreciate a helpful tip.

Thank you.

Jared Jackson