Re: Editing styled text in text areas...

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:5/25/1999; 12:03:08 PM
Topic:Editing styled text in text areas...

This is something I've been thinking about for a little while.

I think a Java applet could do the trick and it might be a much better environment than the standard text area, which should be blown up...

With the xml-rpc applet, communication could be done with Frontier which could allow for the 'Edit this Page' functionality as well.

Let me see what I can cobble together.

josh