Re: mR update...

Topic:problem with discussionRoot hasn't been defined...SOLVED

Hey Andre,

The messages are being stored. Was having the problem displaying it after hitting the Post Message button.

I do have a script in config.mainresponder.callbacks.addMessage and it was the source of this problem! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Now that I've looked at my script, it was in no way related to the mR updates. I neglected to check that discussionRoot was defined before I tried to use it! Doh! :-)

Thanks,

Toodle-loooooooooo........
Thomas