Re: Log analysis tools for Frontier-based webservers

Author:erik
Posted:5/26/1999; 10:06:46 AM
Topic:Log analysis tools for Frontier-based webservers

Thanks for the pointer. It brings up a menu for me.

When I try clicking on the Log Digest, I get this error:

Sorry! There was an error: Can't process the request because there is no object named "serverstats".

The memavail log shows nothing.

The scheduler log gives this error on WinNT:

[Macro error: Can't call the script because the name "hierarchicTableDisplayer" hasn't been defined.]

erik