Re: Site-storage of the future

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:5/27/1999; 7:22:19 AM
Topic:Site-storage of the future

All but #1 use tables and granular components at the table level (perhaps not frontier.userland.com), rather than the traditional outlines and wptext elements.

As F6 stands, one good reason to go with tables is that the performance of outline rendering right now is not good. Tables and XML are a good way to go for many other reasons though.

Can someone point me to docs on how to author XML in Frontier? I really want to do more there, but it's not clear to me how to get the information in there.

Thanks

David