Re: Setting up screenshots.userland.com

Author:Ken Hall
Posted:5/27/1999; 5:17:35 PM
Topic:Setting up screenshots.userland.com

Dan,

Is not postCatcher included as a script in the download, and if so you don't really need to "create the cgi script." My experience with screenshots was that I had to configure the 'picurl' and 'picfolder' values in the #prefs table and then it started working (almost).

See if that gets you to where you can upload screenshots to the ODB. At that point I will be curious to see if you can view them as that is where I am. Frontier is creating a folder for the screenshots based upon email address but their is some kind of a security issue with the folder that does not allow me to view the screenshot.

Let me know.

-Ken Hall