Setting up screenshots.userland.com

Author:Dan Finkelstein
Posted:5/25/1999; 1:00:43 PM
Topic:Setting up screenshots.userland.com

Can anyone give me a hint on how to set up the screenshots.userland.com script? I downloaded the screenShots.root, but so far it's been an excercise in frustration getting it to work. I'm using Frontier 6, and the Frontier web server, but I don't really get how to create the cgi script (postCatcher) that handles the form.... Could someone explain this process, or point me to a site that could be of help? Thanks in advance. :)

-Dan