Re: Nirvana Filter Question

Author:Chris Bunch
Posted:5/30/1999; 1:02:38 AM
Topic:Nirvana Filter Question

I'm working on a HowTo which will show how to serve some content from mainResponder while leaving WebSTAR to handle other content.

Brent:

Is this available? It would be really useful. I have recently converted our corporate intranet site to Frontier 6 (from Webstar/Frontier 4) and Frontier 6 is doing a great job in many respects, but a large part of the site is static (html, pdf rather than graphics) so I want to go back to WebStar to serve this stuff and leave Frontier to handle the real dynamic stuff, and some guidance on this would be great.

Chris Bunch