wishlist for rss channels:

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:5/29/1999; 11:57:45 PM
Topic:wishlist for rss channels:

I was reading a book on creativity today when it hit me that it would be awesome if there were channels that gave quotes from famous learned people, or perhaps the "inspiration of the day" sort of thing. Or even have a book from the gutenberg project slowly traversed through the month via "articles" in an rss file. So when you go to your my.userland.com site, you could read snippets of literature.

Another wishlist is one that I posted a while back - which is to have a way that you could go to a site, choose some search terms and then "save" that as a channel - whenever you load your my.userland.com site and that channel is queried, it returns the top 10 search results for that query...