(Q)How do you get last months topics??

Author:Paul Hardwick
Posted:6/1/1999; 12:53:12 PM
Topic:(Q)How do you get last months topics??

I just came back after being offline for a few days and wanted to see what new topics were started in the Userland Discussion area. I brought up the default DISCUSS page and clicked on "List Topics" and was given a list of newe topics. A nice short list with the topics from June 1999 only.

How do I get those new topics that may have been started in the last few days of May without having to dig around in the daily activity screens looking for new messages??

A list of new topics by month/year would be nice, along with maybe going back a few days or a week into the end of the previous month. You wouldn't want to do this for the whole month but it sure would help during the first few days, or maybe a week.

==Paul