Re: A case study

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:6/2/1999; 6:10:08 AM
Topic:Scripting News Bulletins via Email

I believe UserLand's customers are the smartest people in the world. I think they're smart enough to know that I mean them well when I ask why they care about a feature. I want to know the answer. That's why I asked. That's the only reason.

I think a statement just like this on the Frontier website or in an introduction to the support lists and this discussion group would help. Dave, my sense is that you can be very direct and that you care deeply about your product. It's easy to misinterpret your responses as abrupt, angry, or not caring if you haven't been around a while.

David