Scripting News Bulletins via Email

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/1/1999; 7:12:24 AM
Topic:Scripting News Bulletins via Email

Over the weekend we got a new feature together, with the help of a small group of testers, we're now ready to offer the service to a larger group.

The feature: If you're a member of UserLand.Com, you can receive "bulletins" via electronic mail.

To turn the feature on, visit this panel on the prefs site. It's pretty self-explanatory, I hope..

At first, we're just going to send two or three bulletins per day. It'll be fun and interesting. We will not send all the links that are on Scripting News, just selected ones. Some days there will be no bulletins.

It's easy to opt-out, every email will contain a pointer to the prefs page. Please no email asking to be unsubscribed. Thanks!